WOW WOW WOW
I work with people all over the world on ZOOM, and this past month wow this is what I learned from women who suffer and I MEAN SUFFER with endometriosis!
Endometriosis is inflammation of the womb lining. In my work as a therapist, I look for the energetic or in other words, spiritual cause of a problem. The spiritual cause of endometriosis is rooted in the feminine principle of creation. I very often find that cause of endometriosis can be found in a person’s early childhood experiences. But, the cause can go way back into ancestry as it tends to run in families too.
Endometriosis occurs when part of the lining of the uterus (the endometrium) backs up into the fallopian tubes and into the pelvic cavity where it sticks to the organs and/or the pelvic wall and continues to function as uterine tissue.
The condition of endometriosis can be many things this week I uncovered a young lady who HAD a fear of baring children the consequence of childbirth.
AN in past have uncovered endometriosis can carry a deeply hidden fear of dying or suffering in the process of delivery. This can be compounded if the mother had difficulties during birth.
There can also be a deep ancestral program, when very strong can pour through into our lives like a wave.
The main physical symptoms of endometriosis are:
- Very painful periods that often stop you doing your normal activities.
- Pain in your lower tummy or back, which is usually worse during your period.
- Feeling sick, constipation, diearha, or blood in your pee during your period.
- Difficulty getting pregnant and pain during or after sex.
- This can lead to depression.
A lot of time the female is in a state of rejection of feminine personal power which comes from suppressed creativity and passion in life. Probably a product of highly patriarchal denigration and devaluation family set up. Your past has left you stuck in a fighting instinct. The only way to feel safe is to be in control of every aspect of your life.
Key CHILDHOOD/WOMB/PAST LIFE programs are:
- Insecure and deep disappointment in self.
- Lacking the ability to manifest self-love.
- Underneath there is frustration and blame about how you have been dealt with, that is kept silent. This then turns inwards.
- An underlying feeling that you have been ‘screwed-over’ leading to blaming others for her situation.
- There may have been discrimination, exploitation, and abuse, which can also be carried through from ancestors.
- Fiercely independent as there is an underlying feeling that love is not deserved. Love substitutes such as sugar and sex can play a part in numbing these feelings.
- Left to your own devices at an early age, begins the pattern of rejection and neglect.
- You may well feel attacked by influential females in life.
- Your experience in love may have been intensely traumatic and destructive
The womb represents creativity in creating a child, therefore endometriosis represents blocked creativity and passion for life.
With endometriosis, independence can also be challenged, as to be attached to independence is the time one feels most powerful. Having a child may challenge that independence, resulting in feeling controlled and trapped.
Any past abuse or ill-treatment may result in a feeling of resentment at being a female. To tap into a female collective consciousness carrying a belief that women cannot speak up.
According to one of my teachers, Louise L. Hay, the probable cause of endometriosis was a long-standing emotional problem not solved.